Safety is our most important issue.
We are fully licensed and insured in the State of Ohio and the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
A well trained, courteous staff is our most important asset as a company.
All potential employees must submit to standard drug testing and legal background check before they are allowed to work for us.
Our employees may be also subject to random, on the spot drug testing at any time, as condition of their continued employment with Miracle Amusements.
Our employees are trained to treat all guests at our events with the utmost respect and courtesy, with full regards for their safety, and are made aware that any use of improper language or behaviour will be cause for immediate dismissal.
All of the rides Miracle Amusements operate are diligently inspected by State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Kentucky departments of Agriculture.
All of our attractions are maintained on a regular basis.
Daily inspections allow each attraction to maintain its integrity.
This also helps ensure the safety of the attraction as well as maintaining the appearance.
Below are a few general rules that can help make every fun filled day safer:
- Once you board a ride, stay in your seat, do not relocate or unfasten safety restraints.
- Keep hands, arms and legs securely inside ride at all times.
- Always use safety restraints such as a seat belt, shoulder harness, lap bar, etc.
- Stay seated and completely secured in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- Read and follow all posted rules and regulations.
- Observe all age, height and weight restrictions.
- Always follow ride operator instructions and all signage.